What is interior architecture? We happily define it as “augmented” architecture and have implemented a unique way of putting it into practice. For us, it’s primarily a question of coherence. A creative process that produces an experience for the host, their visitors or customers.
Aesthetics, comfort and identity are the three common denominators of all our projects. There are two more elements in the equation: constantly seeking coherence, and an innovative approach. This combination is where Atelier Nova’s greatest strength lies: comprehensive, personalised support.
A la carte services to be consumed in moderation – or not – depending on your needs.
Your brand lies at the heart of our thinking process: we analyse your commercial potential, your environment and your customers. We ensure this information is aligned with the space’s potential for long-term use.
- What is the commercial challenge you face?
- What potential does you space have, and how can you exploit it?
- What is your market positioning?
- What operational constraints do you have?
- What do your customers need?
- What is your budget?
Creating a positive living space for you means getting to know you. By listening to you and reflecting on your needs, our experts gain an understanding of your personality and identify your tastes, sensitivities, desires and expectations.
- What are your values and philosophy?
- What potential does your space have, and how can you exploit it?
- What are your constraints and requierements ?
- What is your space used for ?
Based on our reflections, we embark on a bespoke creative process, driven by the emotional experience. Our projects combine harmony with functionality and assert their USP – unique selling proposition – to create a uniquely immersive experience for your visitors.
As people who design spaces to create an experience, we put together an aesthetic and architectural proposal that defines the essential characteristics of your space :
- Technical infrastructure and standards
- Acoustic comfort
- Materials and furniture
- Traffic flow and signage
- Atmosphere and setting
The third stage is to make your story a reality. Our project managers are responsible for bringing it to life and managing each stage of the project for you. Similarly, Atelier Nova oversees and monitors all the administrative formalities needed to complete the works, such as requests for permits and investigations.
- Verification of current standards and ensuring compliance
- Monitoring of administative formalities
- Budgeting and planning
- Monitoring and coordination of various service providers